December 2016 ATCA "Happenings"
- The ATCA Hospitality Committee is busy making plans for Montgomery 2017. The theme will be "A DebonAire Affaire." For those of you planning on attending, the Hyatt host hotel is now taking reservations. The reservation procedure is NEW for 2017 and there are some significant changes as mentioned in the e-mail sent out by the Roster Administrator on November 3rd, 2016. Instructions for making reservations are also available to ATCA members through the Member Login on the ATCA website and are listed under "Recent Club News." If you have any questions in regard to making reservations, using the new format, please contact Maeve Gagnon, Hospitality Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-591-8720.
- The 2016 AKC National Championship presented by Royal Canine will be held on December 17 and 28 in Orlando, Fl. This event is held in conjunction with the AKC Agility Invitational and the AKC Obedience Classic. The event will be live streamed on www.akc.org and will be presented live on Fido TV.
- The holidays are a great time of year to remind your friends and family how easy it is to be an ATCA Agility Committee supporter. Supporters can help ATCA Agility Committee every time they buy a gift. Why?
- An extra $5 donation for every new member who shops within 45 days of joining to support ATCA Agility Committee. Plus the usual donation percentage for ATCA Agility Committee.
- It's the holidays, just about everybody shops!
- It takes just a minute to let them know that iGive makes it free and easy.
Get the word out today. You can even forward this handy information. Although the $5 Bonus ends 11/30/16, the iGive donations from your regular online shopping purchases still keep rolling in!
When the ATCA Agility Committee receives checks from iGive, it keeps our members motivated - so if you and your friends, family & coworkers shop online during the holidays, our ATCA Agility Committee could get a check in February - right when the post-holiday slump happens.
It's so easy to get people motivated - share this link,
http://www.iGive.com/ATCAAgilityCommittee on social media, your website, and in newsletters. Reminding supporters that shopping through iGive means donations for ATCA Agility Committee works. Plus every new member means an extra $5.
And all of this doesn't cost the shopper a thing!
Have wonderful and safe holidays!
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at email@example.com.
View last month's "Happenings" page
TOP OF PAGE © 1997- 2017 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 398
- October 22, 2017.